Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some Saturday Funny

Kids say the darnedest things.  How do you spell darnedest? Yeah, who cares, spell check isn't making a red squiggly, so it's all good.

Found these last night, and just had to share. Cuz that's just funny there.


When daughter was little, I took her to the store with me to get food to cook for dinner, she decided to tell the store clerk, I didn't feed her.  I... was mortified.  This totally reminded me of that. Lil' shit.


Ride a dick? Well, I guess it IS a verb... o.O


o.O


LOLOL


Poor little fella


Good advice ;-)


Oh yeah, that right there... young Mamba in math class.  For the WIN.

W00T!

A little Saturday humor, brought to you by... the children.  Gotta love it.



3 comments:

Rhi Etzweiler said...

I just died.
I read "My penis in a goat."

#thisrox

Amara Devonte said...

LOLOL. Inorite? That one cracked me up.

Jennifer said...

Lmao! That one cracked me up too.... And the look at the speedometer asshole. Thanks for the children laughs Amara!

Post a Comment